Saturday, October 29, 2011

halloween happenings

So this oct has just been crazy. I know it's just the begging of the crazy that will be here for the holidays ahhh
Ella's class went to the pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun the only bad part was the heat. They were all melting. Luckily they had made cute little visors.

Each kid got a free pumpkin so of coarse they tried to find the biggest they could carry

With some of her friends. She's not the only blond but you wont' miss her in the crowd


The next week they had their costume parade and fair. She was somehow by the three snow whites. Popular princess this year


Boy are we in for trouble...do you see this pose!

Next was the big girls school carnival. I caved this year and actually went ...it was... an experience.
Lets just say tooooo o many kids + not enough booths= really ridiculous long lines
Brynlee's pumpkin made it to the contest for her grade.


This was before the trunk or treat for our ward...
I guess I can at least say our costumes got lots of use this year

and I've been working on learning the newest season of Ripped at work. We did a halloween one and just did the RIP Here are some of the other girls I teach with. It is a crazy hard workout but lots of fun.

and yes gwen is not here but she has had an ear infection so we tried to keep her home or wrrapped in her car seat so will post soon

3 comments:

feetee said...

Super cute costumes! I love the pic of Ella all super blond and cute in the row of kids :) Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

triplej said...

Wow...Ella is super cute in the witch costume!! Things look fun and sunny in CA!

Mom's Managery said...

I wish I was there forthe fun!!You all looked great!Maybe on year I will be home for Halloween.