Tuesday, October 18, 2011

what's up?

Gwen is still the happiest.. easiest baby ever..(knock on wood!)
someone joked it was so we'd have another one.. ahhh haha

Ella is the funniest eater. She will eat a piece of meat and a piece of bread but not together in a sandwich. She has never even tried a pb and j ! What kid does that!? and then for dinner she ate all these peas and one bite of noodles... Followed by as many go gurts as we would let her have. I guess better then cookies.

Katelynn got star student for her class this month. She has been trying really hard on her school work. Her reading comprehension has improved. We are so proud of her.

Brynlee can't sit still long enough to even get a pic of her! She is so full of energy rolling all over the place.

And most days this is how i feel! HAHA. burnt shirt and all! The pic above look how clean my house is. .. but  then below...whole other story. With four kids, two schools, different pick ups and living in the car, mutual and yw, work...workouts, laundry more laundry I feel like I can never keep up unless I am constantly cleaning and I guess I want a life more then a constantly clean house. One day maybe when they are all gone and then I wont even know what to do with myself.

and yep those are jeremy's legs . He's been working hard and really doing well at his new job; then on the weekends finishing our back yard! I'm so excited that after living here for four years we will have it done.

5 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

Your baby is SO cute! I love the dress. Of course I love all little girl stuff. I mostly missed out on all the frilly things. And I'm laughing because I feel just like that! I want a clean house, but then that's all I can do. Still trying to find an even medium, but slowly giving up. Oh well. Someday...

feetee said...

Cutest pick of Gwenny Gwen! Love the cartoon-so funny!~ Maybe for Christmas jeremy will get you a maid for a month haha!

Kevin and Heather said...

We can have clean houses when they are all grown up! By the was tell Jeremy Porte Vallarta March 2013. We are already planning it. Are you guys in?

Julie and Nate said...

Your baby really is a beauty and can I just say that I'm relieved to find out that I'm not the only one who doesn't always keep her house spotless... although I'm sure yours is still better than mine. :) Thanks for being human!

Mom's Managery said...

You are all crazy thinking that some day...your house will be clean..hHAHAHAHAHA only does that happen in your dreams1 my kids are gone and for some reason it still gets a mess..sorry to break the bubble.just enjoy your kids ..they do grow upand leave!!!!!!!!:)