Monday, November 28, 2011

Disneyland thanksgiving

We rotate holidays with our families since everyone lives so far away... well WE live far away. This year we had the Fiagles over for thanksgiving and planned a Disney trip since they already out this way.I'm glad the weather cooperated since winter you never know.

Gwen was less worried about rides then Ella. As long as you have a seat belt to chew on

Crazy people went on the river raft ride.. at least it didnt take too long to dry. I just loved how Bryn had to show her wet butt.

My friend Marcie met up with us too and let us crash at her place!! thanks again!!!!!

Rachel dropped in too. Ella wanted a rematch on the toy story ride so get practiced up Rachel.

Little bugs waiting for the bug life show (ella hated it!)

Almost left out the classic photo on the river ride...kevin is on the phone!

Not sure if the haunted mansion was her thing until I told her to yell boo and scare the ghosts. Needless to say the people in the cart next to us heard a lot of BOOOS

Jeremy's parents made it after too many car problems (good thing they were with chris)

We took up the whole boat on the jungle cruise.

I love that I was able to sneak this pic.
Charly is taking notes from Ariel and combing her hair with a leaf.

Waiting for the parade Maisey ella and charley loved it. I think the boys were more excited they dug a stone out of the side walk and I was trying to not smack down some people that thought they could sit next to the kids ... do you see room there for 3 adults!! Really!?!

Uncle Shawn with the kids on the tea cups.

Gwen's first trip

All worn out

The kids were so tired after the first day they didnt even want to go back
Once they woke up are realized we had only gone to one half of the park they were ready to go


Waiting for toy story

Ariels carousel

2 comments:

feetee said...

Cute! How fun :) Gwenny Gwen looks so cute in her minnie ears!

Kevin and Heather said...

I miss you guys! Thanks for everything!