I dont know where my kids come up with things sometimes...must be the other side of the family..jkjk.
After school the girls were in the car talking about how someone used the lords name in vain and how we dont do that (wow they actually listen sometimes) The conversation continued with the reasoning that if we say that then Heavenly Father will tell Jesus and he will then tell Santa Clause! So we dont want to do that or we wont get presents...
well at least they got half of the idea!
Another time El was talking to jeremy about how the dogs hair has gotten longer and she told him that he was "sticking to M&M's on his butt now". We had to inform her those weren't M&M's so DO NOT try and eat them.
4 comments:
Okay, I love the M&M thing! Something my kids would say for sure!
haha! I so thought of Kale's kids when I read that too!!!
Cute kids!!! Thanks for getting Gramps up and going on the blog again!~
Kids come up with the funniest things. I love the Santa Claus comment. It just shows their brains are always trying to connect things. Hope things are going great in Cal-i-forn-I-A!!!
That is so hilarious! It was so fun to see you guys last weekend & play with the girls!
Post a Comment