This is el before when we had B hold the baby!! I love how Kylee is staring like "what is wrong with you!!??!"
This is under the lion cage at the MGM. It was such a neat way to see them. They are so much bigger when you are that close to them!
Next stop was the 4 floors of M&M's I didnt know that there were that many colors of M&M's. Ella was so thrilled papa got her a treat
Last was the Hard Rock. Grandpa had never been there so we had to take him. Bryn decided to skip dinner and just eat the cabbage (she thought it was a salad) that is a garnish for the appetizer dish! Such a funny kid to eat a garnish and even more amazing that a 6 year old wants salad over burgers, fries, or mac and cheese.
Me grant...coolio (lol) and Brahma with a dew (cant you tell she on caffeine!! LOL) after the blessing had to run to catch our flight but it was great to get to see everyone and hold the baby. Thanks guys for letting us crash your place. I still wish I would have gotten a pic of the 5 air mattresses..wall to wall of fun slumber party,.
2 comments:
That picture of Ella crying is too funny! Looks like a fun little getaway!
Mom's all hopped up on Mountain Dew! hahahahahaha! That was one awesome super slumberparty! Could you email me some of those pics? The one of Ella crying & Kylee glaring at her is hilarious!!
Post a Comment