
My mom helped the girls make really cute cookie flowers. They were so cute I wanted to leave them out for people to see. I told them to just eat one or two...well that turned into all of them by the time the day was over. Should have know.. how could cookie flowers last too long!

So I checked my email and it shows the news report and they said snow in 49 out of 50 states!!??? Hawaii only one that didnt get snow. Here I was thinking no way they got that wrong...it is in the 70s and my kids are wanting to go swimming already! But I guess the report was right somewhere in cali got snow. Now dont get me wrong snow looks really pretty but I am a cali girl i guess cause I will take my hot summers in the pool over snow shoveling any day.
6 comments:
It was pretty warm today but there is still snow on the ground, Yuck!
Love the flowers. So CUTE!!!
Did you take this picture last June? We are still wearing coats here in Utah so please don't rub it in. LOL I am so ready for warm weather!!!!!
Cute Valentines cookies!!!
CUTE flower cookies! I'll have to try that. haha I love that the girls are wearing their swimming suits, you guys need to come visit & let them play in the sand! When is their next school holiday????
My email is jaxandgabsmom@gmail.com
Email me your number and lets chat!!!
I am so jealous! It's still only 20 degrees most days here. I think we live in the wrong part of the country!
Post a Comment