Garlic chocolate milk ??!!?! El got some fake food for her birthday.. and yes it says steak sauce but el asks you if you want some garlic chocolate milk? Tasty!! yum yum.. anyone want to try it
MMMM Sounds yummy! Your girls are so cute! Their PB&J shirts made me smile! I remembered their song! Too fun! And I laughed at the bubble post - that's a whole LOT of soap! Reminded me of my 2 year old Bron - I can't keep up with that kid either!!!! Brookie's crush is on Joe Jonas (from the Jonas Brothers)...he's all she talks about 24/7!
2 comments:
MMMM Sounds yummy! Your girls are so cute! Their PB&J shirts made me smile! I remembered their song! Too fun! And I laughed at the bubble post - that's a whole LOT of soap! Reminded me of my 2 year old Bron - I can't keep up with that kid either!!!! Brookie's crush is on Joe Jonas (from the Jonas Brothers)...he's all she talks about 24/7!
tasty! Ella has to have heard it from somewhere AMANDA! jkjk
Post a Comment