Sunday, February 14, 2010

BFF

For twin day Kate and Bryn decided to match. I am glad that for the most part they are best friends. Now I have to explain their shirts... they made up a peanut butter and jelly song last year that was so random and so when i saw this shirt that says you're the peanut butter to my jelly bff.. it was perfect. They even had to pose like the shirt and practice a new cheer about pb and j! hilarious
Ella's new bff is chewy. I am glad she has someone to keep her company when the girls go to school. She loves to carry him on her shoulder and she is always so careful. I have to remind her he likes to walk too :)

3 comments:

feetee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
feetee said...

Cute PBJ shirts! & cute pic of ella holding Chewy, I'm glad she has a BFF too

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh I miss that doggy! I love those shirts! Too cute!