Then Grandma took the girls to build a bear for el birthday. They all picked valentine outfits... ella just wanted whatever had the most sequins!! (and every pic I tried to take she had her tongue out..I dont know what is with that lately)
We also went with the girls and grandma and grandpa to teppanyaki. They were so excited. El tried to blow out her candle...the big flame! it was so funny to see her keep trying. She ate so much and they even did pretty well with chop sticks.
4 comments:
How fun! THeir build-a-bears turned out really cute! Fun time with Grandma. I'm glad Ella had a fun birthday, dinner looks like it was awesome!
Happy Birthday Ella!
Loved the birthday and the hoilday for valentines.happy birthday ella and jeremy.Now I know what build a bear is like...lots of fun and some where to go back to.love you
I can't believe she's 3! Time really does fly.
Post a Comment