After doing the dishes el had to clean off her soap in the tub. You would think I would have paid attention to clean up the soap in there too...but in my haste to finish kids homework in between getting dinner and work stuff done I told her to get in the tub and I went in to check on her and this is her second bottle of bath soap she was emptying. Needless to say...3 empty bottles+ el = reason why to buy cheap soap and remember to store all soap in high places!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Bubbles
After doing the dishes el had to clean off her soap in the tub. You would think I would have paid attention to clean up the soap in there too...but in my haste to finish kids homework in between getting dinner and work stuff done I told her to get in the tub and I went in to check on her and this is her second bottle of bath soap she was emptying. Needless to say...3 empty bottles+ el = reason why to buy cheap soap and remember to store all soap in high places!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bubble girl! Crazy Ella!
okay, I can NOT believe that your YOUNGEST is 3!! What's your email address, I can't find it. Also, we were thinking of going camping sometime in April or May ish. And yes, it's delightful only having to take one kid to school everyday (Kaela).
Post a Comment