Wednesday, October 7, 2009

rebuttal..heather and mandy!! :) haha


ok yes there are sideways.. I tried a few times and gave up so this is it....and really should not be even posting them but I had to prove....I do go camping so I dont know what you guys are talking about.. I have only said I like to go camping in places that have a bathroom because in case you could not tell jeremy took me camping twice when I was huge pregnant and the other two I was pregnant camping with my family...and I dont know about you but trying to pee in the woods with a prego belly is not the easiest thing ever.
So heather and mandy I do go camping...but somehow I am usually pregnant!! haha















5 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks so much for posting those pictures. I look awesome...NOT. I just may have to retaliate and get you back. ;)

feetee said...

Is that me wearing a swimming suit in one of the pictures? I can't tell...looks to big to be Katelynn tho...hahah! Crazy pregnant camper!

Coombs Family said...

What I don't remember making any commets about you and camping...................

Fiagle Family said...

too posts down..under camping mandy LOL

Kevin and Heather said...

I still don't believe it. You could have just photoshoped your head in all of those pictures.