The good old days of being poor. Nothing quite like it! :) We had some fun times. Miss you guys. (Jax is a chunker in that picture)!
How funny! Miss you guys tons, but that top picture with me prego is NASTY!!!! Remove it, remove it! JK....aw the bad pics I have taken!
They're so little! I remember when you guys first moved in & Katelynn was my little roommate haha!
Oh the memories! That was back when I actually got to see you once in a while. :)
Oh my, Charly looks so much like katelynn in that photo.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The good old days of being poor. Nothing quite like it! :) We had some fun times. Miss you guys. (Jax is a chunker in that picture)!
How funny! Miss you guys tons, but that top picture with me prego is NASTY!!!! Remove it, remove it! JK....aw the bad pics I have taken!
They're so little! I remember when you guys first moved in & Katelynn was my little roommate haha!
Oh the memories! That was back when I actually got to see you once in a while. :)
Oh my, Charly looks so much like katelynn in that photo.
Post a Comment