Hopefully these translate ok. I am not the most eloquent writer.
While driving we started to smell the brakes of the truck ahead of us.
Katelynn asked "what's that smell?" Brynlee answered. "That's California"
We rented a hotel room and this little old guy was taking jeremy to check that the room was ok. I was sitting in the car with the kids. Brynlee said "I hope that old guy is not sleeping with us ...especially not by me"
I told Katelynn to read out loud so I could hear that she knew the words she was reading. Her response to me was " I want to read in my head. That is where my brain is and it will make me smarter"
We decided to take a trip up to the mountains and on the way there was a dead squirrel on the side of the road. Brynlee and Katelynn were talking about how it was not buried Katelynn told her " Poor squirrel. He is not going to heaven since no one here want to bury him"
I picked up the kids from school one day and when they got in the car Ella told them " Do not sit by me! I not have shoes on!" ( like she was sick or going to hurt them if they sat by her without shoes)
5 comments:
haha! Love the funny things kids say! It's so fun to see how they interpret things.
Tara
That is too funny! I loved the one about Ella. They can't sit by her becouse she doesn't have shoes on. maybe her feet were too stinky!!!
Too funny! I guess that your kids think Cali stinks. I'll put that into consideration since we are gonna move here soon, but don't know where. Ady is just starting to make sense in her talking, and already says funny things...I should record them too.
hahahaha! They're so funny!
Cute!
Post a Comment