Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Camping
We decided to escape the heat and go camping. Well...not so much of an escape. It was still warm enough for the girls to play in the river. At least at night it cooled down.

So on our great camp out we forgot the tent sticks! oops we improvised and tied it up to a tree. I will take that over no tent with the bugs.
We took the girls on a long hike they did so much more then I ever thought they would. Katelynn is not so fond on sports but hiking she has now decided is her thing....ella not so much. My favorite thing was talking to the girls while we were walking. I asked Brynlee is she could have anything right now what would she pick..you would think something nice and refreshing ice cream even after walking forever!!...no Brynlee picks candy canes. So random. funny B :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
cute pics :)
Haha - LOVE the tent!!! That is great! I am with you, any tent beats no tent!
Look like FUN!
Tara
I love that you just tied it to a tree!!! Soo smart!! Your girls are just soo big!
Cute pictures. And very inventive with the tent!
I love Ella's pig tails!! Is it that california sun making her SO Blonde! She looks like she is full of personality! It's that Third child syndrome!!They are so much fun.
i liked the pictures and you have such cute kids. Krystal cazier
Amanda "YOU" camping that's a funny thing! JK
Looks like fun! I can't believe you went camping, It sounds so not like you.
Candy canes? That's so funny!
You should come camping in Yosemite with us!
Post a Comment