Sunday, October 25, 2009

pumpkin painting

In her words "The lady bug/ vampire/ spider eye pumpkin (lol) It even has blood from eating lunch. "
I tried to help but she wanted to do it herself "I got it mom" It is mostly her favorite color pink with added ....um...design.

"Jack o Lantern with 6 spots on the back cause I am turning 6"
So yes I am a mean mom and do not want the mess of carving pumpkins by myself. So I would take the mess of paint ... somehow the oldest is the messiest and the littlest doesnt want to ever get dirty :) Shouldnt that be the other way around??
PS she jumped off the table today...who does that!!!! Maybe I am too use to my mellow girls but Jeremy and I were quite shocked.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I hate carving pumpkin mess too. Painting is much better. Gabby sounds like Ella. She hates getting dirty too.

Your girls are getting so grown up and are so beautiful. Where will you be at Christmas. We are thinking of spending a few days in San Fransisco. You up for some play with us?

feetee said...

As in she stood up on the table and jumped off? Crazy girl! Painting pumpkins sounds like fun, plus then you don't have to worry about the girls with knives! haha! Glad everything is going well there :) Make sure you post pictures of their costumes

triplej said...

Looks like more of a mess than carving....but I don't like to do either. My kids think I am the wicked witch at Halloween!!

Coombs Family said...

Ella just seems so grown up in this picture. Looks like alot of fun!