Here are what my projects are from the last post. The colors are really bright but did not show up as well on my camera. Even though it looks small the canvas is bigger then ella..really huge to fill our empty walls. I like painting but only abstract...then I dont have to worry that something is proportioned right.
10 comments:
I love how they turned out! Especially the bright colors. I like how you did the blue highlights around the lily pads
I need some of that talent! Good work. :)
I'm so jelous you can paint. I wish I could do something like that.
Great job! You're talented! I must have missed that in the Haddock genes... I can't even draw a stick figure - let alone paint anything!
Tara
They are so beautiful!!!
Did you learn that from your mom or did you take art classes. I can't even paint by number!
You are so talented! I love the colors!
When did you start painting? Good for you!!!
way to go!!!!It's always fun when it is all the way done.and on the wall for all to see.even me!Love you.
these are great! I love them!
you are soooo talented!
Post a Comment