Tuesday, May 26, 2009

At the lake











We went up to Lake Kaweah with my parents. The girls loved it. They both tried knee boarding...or as Brynlee calls it Knee SKI haha. Surprisingly Ella loved the cold lake water too even if she had a hard time staying the right direction in her life jacket. Thanks Dad and Mom!! (in case you cant tell Brynlee and Jeremy are at the top on the boards. Somehow it was only video of me and katelynn and Papa...and my computer does not want to upload them. so more next time)

8 comments:

Heidi Best said...

Awww... I remember Lake Kaweah in your parent's boat! I miss those days! We were pretty good at knee boarding back then. Well, you probably still are! Me... probably not.

Coombs Family said...

How fun! Tell Jeremy I can beat him at wake boarding any day any time. Ha!

Mom's Managery said...

Boy...are you the little speedster!!!I havent even put the photos to the computer yet..or the blog.Thanks for going to the lake with us .it was lots of fun.even loading the boat!!!The water was warm....

AZ Owen's said...

Wish we were there! havent been to the lake forever!

Barb Yentes said...

yeah! fun times. the best actually. love to see your girls. haven't seen you for a while. all is good?

Kessee said...

Good night Jeremy, I remember 3 days after your knee surgery and we (well you especially) were out killing yourself on the sand volleyball court, but here you are, wakeboarding etc, keep it up.

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Ahhh, Lake Kaweah...soooooo many memories!

Jennifer said...

Looks like lots of fun. I am jealous of your nice warm boating/swimming weather. I am starting to wonder if it is every going to warm up and stop raining. It is like we are living back in Oregon.