My family came here for mothers day. My sisters and I spent Sat swimming and painting( I finally started my massive project). The girls had fun if they weren't busy fighting over the pets! (The girls took most of the pictures) My brothers and their families showed up Sunday. It was fun to see everyone. I am so grateful for you mom and all you do for me and my family. Thanks for all you have and continue to teach me. ....and who knows maybe one day my socks will be folded and the clothes wont be inside out :)
3 comments:
Like the pictures! maybe the girls will be photographers instead of artists! By the way, what is your big project?
I want to know what your big project is too. Sounds like a fun weekend!
Great pictures! I love Ella's face in the one of her and Dita! We had so much fun hanging out with everyone, tell the girls thanks for taking care of the dogs!
Post a Comment