Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bahamas











Here is some of the highlights of our trip to the Bahamas. Jeremy worked hard this last year ending up in the top 10% of the company...that means he won Pinnacle and the company sends everyone on a trip. We were at the Atlantis resort. There were so many things to see there I think we still missed some. There are huge aquariums everywhere with fish bigger then us..especially the manta ray. Its wing span was bigger then Jeremy's height. Jeremy loved the golf. I even hit a few with him (but was more interested in the houses !! Gigantic). We also went snorkeling and in these bubble sub things (still getting developed) Between all the water slides, lazy river, and float threw a shark tank..there was never a dull moment. The company had a huge banquet and masks for the farewell dinner.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for taking the kids so we could go ..we had an amazing time.

12 comments:

triplej said...

Yeah...a post! Haven't heard from you for awhile. Glad to know you guys are enjoying the heck out of life! AWESOME trip...We went to the Bahamas on our honeymoon. I would love to go back. I agree ...Ty is HOT! I even told my husband that!

Dink said...

Wow the Bahamas that is really cool!!! I am glad to see you are still getting out and about and enjoying yourself!! Is that Pinnacle the alarm sales company or another company??

Desiree said...

I'm so jealous. That sounds like so much fun.

Kevin and Heather said...

jealous,jealous,jealous!!Jeremy will know what that means. I could just smack you guy's. No Fair!! No really congratulations Jeremy on such a good job!!

Heidi Best said...

Jealous!!!

Julie and Nate said...

It looks incredible. I'm so jealous!!

Angela said...

Wow! I am jealous. It looks beautiful there. I am glad you got to be spoiled. We miss you guys!

Cazier Connection said...

I was just wondering where you were! Sounds like a good time. I am way jealous, I really need a vacation, but I only get to Bear Lake.

Becky said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun time.

feetee said...

I can't believe you didn't bring us back a shark! Then again...I guess we have enough pets. haha! Next time we'll save up and all go to Fiji (like when we're 40 and you're 47). I'm glad you guys got to go have some fun & some alone time, that's cool :) Neat photos too! Good job going in those bubble things! Scary scary!

bv said...

You are always doing something cool! Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

LUCKY!