Sunday, June 21, 2009

San Diego

Jeremy went to golf with his bro so I went to San Diego to visit my sisters. Thanks again Lyssa and stan for letting us crash your place and take over your dogs...!!
Even with bad weather we had a fun time. Ella was wiped out...even with finger puppets still on!! We saw the seals


Made cupcakes...I didn't know you could put so many sprinkles on one cupcake

Hotel card keys also make great shovels



striking a pose with the mermaid




We went to the tied pools...the tide was a little high but the girls still had fun squirting the...(what they called mom? menamies...)






Visiting Aunt Rachel..and her pet parakeet




I have now seen it all...playing video games and no way we are going to let go of the dog (she held her all weekend) and the feminine legs crossed










4 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like good times. Wish we could get together. Miss you!!!

feetee said...

haha! We are so glad you guys came, we had so much fun! Glad we know who to call when we need a dogsitter (I love the pic of Ella playing Nintendo with Dita). Come back soon!

Patricia Peterson said...

The video game picture is the funniest thing! It's 11pm at night and I'm laughing out loud in my quiet house at her!! What a crack up!

Barb Yentes said...

yeah! I get to see you more on your blog than in town! :( It looks like you guys are having a super fun summer.