Saturday, February 21, 2009





So I am a little behind but here are some fun pics of our silly girls. The first is the girls for Crazy hair day...it was a little limited since they said they didnt want to be too crazy (isnt that the point) Also if you ever need a little extra blush ella has figured that blue stamping ink works well. She is quite the character she now thinks that goggles are glasses and her baby crib is a prime spot to talk to gamma (grandma) on the phone.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Cute girls!! Ella is getting a little hair. Gabby finally has enough to do a few things with it.

feetee said...

How cute! Their hair is pretty crazy haha. I remember when we had a crazy hairday Andrew shaved his name into his head. I love Ella's goggles! And that she has to talk on the phone while in the crib, they're so funny!

triplej said...

So dang cute! Rin and Kys would get lost in that bedroom with all the fun stuff!

Mom's Managery said...

Love the new photo!You know Ella is trying to be me with those glasses!!!jkjk Love the one in the dolly bed.I might have to paint that one.It would be great in a photo shoot. Papa is getting ready for that now.Watch out girls.....Love the daily laughs we get from the girls.they didn't know they were so intertaining

Lindeyjepson said...

I remember when i went to school for crazy hair day, and it was the wrong day.... bad childhood memories. haha Ella is to cute with the goggles on!

Julie and Nate said...

Your kids are just too cute! I'm sure they keep you on your toes.

Sarah and Jesse said...

funny mom mentioned ella trying to be her with the goggles/glasses/superhero princess get-up, it actually reminded me of mom when i saw it :)

Kevin and Heather said...

Wow that is some crazy hair! I love all the pictures.