Monday, February 16, 2009

Pay it Forward

So, I got this from my cousins. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. You are lucky most of you live far enough away that it won't be food!! When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there wouldn't be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me your in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

8 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Pick me, pick me!

Robinson6 said...

Huh? I just really like the family picture. Should be a "Gap jean" photo.

AZ Owen's said...

Did we make the cut off? Whats the catch? ha

Desiree said...

This game isn't fair. Your new post didn't show up on my blog until 6 minutes ago. That's okay, I won't stay sad too long............I'm over it now!

Julie and Nate said...

I guess I need to get on the computer sooner! :)

Sarah and Jesse said...

Glad we were 6th!! Haha. Not that Amanda's hand-woven handicrafts aren't spectaculary or anything, we would just be the ones to break the chain.

Coombs Family said...

Personally I count backwards which would make me 1

feetee said...

#8! Dang it! Why didn't you text me and TELL me to check out this post! Sisters indeed. Why does this always happen to me! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! jkjk