Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Turning TWO




Well the terrible twos are here! Yes I am a month..or more behind at posting this but I still wanted to post the pics of Ella's Birthday. They even had presents and hats at the gym since she shares a bday with another girl turning two too. She is defiantly opinionated and lets you know what she wants. She holds her own with her bigger sisters...maybe a little too well. Always a character

6 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

She is so funny. It must be the third child thing because they sure do have strong opinions.

Barb Yentes said...

How can Ella be 2 already? Hope your tooth is ok. see you next week?

feetee said...

Ella is so stinkin cute! Man, I wish we could have been there for her party! Love you guys. And man, she is such a character!

triplej said...

I can't believe she is two...haven't even met her!

Coombs Family said...

I miss ella being a baby. So have another one. JK Looks like fun, I love birthday parties!

Melanie said...

i want some of that cake!! jeremy still owes me some :)