
Oh what do you do in the summer time...oh wait it was January!! The weather was crazy warm this month reaching almost 80. It has since cooled a little but it makes me appreciate letting the kids play without snow stuff on. They were trying to see how much they could fit in a bucket. Brynlee is completely soaked
9 comments:
Oh what I wouldn't do for 80 degree's!!! I can't complain, it is starting to warm up earlier than ever before....We've been in jackets instead of coats for a few days! Of course, I'll be sad when we don't get a huge bonus from the salt mine - since they haven't been selling salt for icy roads :( money would be nice but I hate to be cold!
Tara
So I think I've become climatized to Hawaii weather a little too much. I like to think it is always perfect weather here, but this week it was in the 60's and I have been cold! I can't imagine how I'm gonna freeze when I get back to the mainland!
Would you be quiet about the weather already. Hey the groundhog only said 6 more weeks of winter.
I'm SO jealous of shorts and no jackets or coats! We are still freezing where I'm at. This morning it was 4 degrees when I sent my little Koufax to the bus stop. Sad day.
Hi...the lockers are just graham cracker boxes (or any other box you've got--I used an ice cream cone box, a club cracker box, and a graham cracker box) that you spray paint and cut with a knife. Super easy!
He he, its cooled off to 80 for us. But then again thats not much to brag about here in another month or so. That picture would be even funnier if brynlee was a boy!
I can't believe you would even post a mean post like that when the weather here is like 20 degrees! JK
Isn't warm weather awesome? Gotta love it!!!
I hate this weather!! I looked outside this morning and yep a lot more snow! I can't wait until my kids get to ride their bikes.
Post a Comment