Saturday, January 24, 2009

Manic thrusday

I love the title Manic Monday on some of your posts..how about manic Thursday! I thought it was going to be a great day I didn't go to the gym till later I was taking a break and I went to Costco to find that my tire valve was leaking..I barely made it to sears due to andreia holding the valve while I talked to the tire gym..always a dream job in the rain (costco wanted to rip me off $1800 for tires) to find it would be only $600 for new tires. Luckily I had my new phone (thanks hun) so my friend came and picked me up so I wouldn't be stuck for two hours with chicken from costco, and ella running around at sears...most of you would think whats the big deal..but I always think I have the worst luck with things. Then as my friend was taking me back home I lost my phone (my 5th phone in the last year) In my panic and frustration I realized it was yep...still in my purse. Needless to say I got my phone, new tires, and kids just in time to run to work for a few hours..I am grateful for the coincidences that made life a little less crazy the tire made before needing to be towed..sears actually had tires..friends that don't mind my random mishaps that can help out...and the chicken was saved..hahah oh and a new cell phone that you can see the screen with at least one number in it! thanks for calling mel

2 comments:

Melanie said...

hey you are such a great friend it was the least i could do. i love you! maybe now i will allow you to see my blog ;)

Kevin and Heather said...

You sound like me always losing things. My phone usually gets broke not lost but hey it's kinda the same.