Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kid funnies

I love the funny things kids say I just never remember to write them down (I know mom I just don't have napkins handy!! Maybe I'll ask Rachel if she has some spare toilet paper)
I was giving Ella Eskimo kisses with your nose when Kate and B asked what is an Eskimo? I told them they were people that lived in the snow. They replied, "oh like Tarrin and Wyatt they live in the snow can they only give Eskimo kisses so they don't freeze their lips" I didn't realize that Eskimo's ran in the fiagle family but now you know:)

5 comments:

Angela said...

Too funny!

Mom's Managery said...

That is a good one!!!Glad you remembered to blog it.YOU are tagged...You get the 4th phot in the 4th folder and write about it.

Coombs Family said...

oh there's all sorts of eskimos up here, how funny!

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh, That had me laughing out loud! That is so dang funny.

feetee said...

hahahaha! Next you'll have to teach them how to build igloos!