
Happy birthday sweetie feetie!
Your mermaid will be waiting for you up here..Sorry the drive is too long with kids! Thanks for always being your silly self and keeping me entertained for new years and all those random phone calls. Thanks for humoring the girls and participating in the "meeting club" Even though growing up our age difference made me always feel like I was your babysitter I am glad now that we are closer friends and sisters....love you always PS sorry these were the only photos that I had when we were younger!!
5 comments:
Thanks Amanda! That's awesome! I love that mermaid picture. I'm so glad we actually can talk and hang out now too!
What a cute Little Mermaid!
That's so cool you are good friends now. I do love those awesome memory pictures to take us down memory lane.
You look so darling in that pic Amanda...Lyssa looks like you a lot. That is a good thing!
I still can remember that day and the little dance that went with the outfit!!!I dont know what was with the mask ..had to wear one with the boys.Happy Birthday
hahaha! Mom, I have seen that mermaid picture so many times and I just now connected that that mask doesn't go with the outfit. hahaha!
Post a Comment