Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Bros



Even though it may be a few days late..just realize I just posted Christmas so really this is early! With distance and you probably returning what I would pic out for you I am just posting to say thanks for being my brothers..thanks for always letting me the bossy older sister! Thanks for playing dress up with me and taking your heman to the barbie dances. Thanks for being you..so different yet so similar (no matter how much you dont want to hear it) Love you always!

7 comments:

Tara said...

TOO CUTE!!! I didn't know it was their b-day! So - Happy Birthday Jesse and Richard! I must say that your little girl looks just like you! That second photo you posted is straight across from her sidebar picture and you are almost identical!! SOOO CUTE!!
Tara

Kevin and Heather said...

I can't believe how much Katelynn looks like you in that first picture. Too cute!!

Cazier Connection said...

Where did the years go? I just have to say those pictures brought back many memories. TOO CUTE!!! We had a fun time with your Mom this week!!
Love, Auntie Gayle

Anonymous said...

I know that everyone else already said this but I never knew that Katelynn look so much like you! I also love your family picks, is your hair lighter again? I love it!

Patricia Peterson said...

Very cute pictures! Happy Birthday to the Owen boys!

triplej said...

Amanda...your girls look just like you!

Dink said...

Why don't you all just move yourselves back here and then we would be close and I could make all your girls tutus galore and get a cute pony for them to ride on!!! The tutu is way simple you need two things 1) 6 yards of toole any color and they come pre cut into strips ask for it at Joanns or another fabric store 2) elastic. Then you measure their waists and take off 1/2" from that measurement and cut the elastic that length. Next sew the ends together make sure it is well done so it won't come undone from putting it on and off. Then you take a piece of toole and tie it around the elastic band at the tooles half way point so when you are done you have two even sides of the toole with the knot in the middle. Then continue with the rest. Wahlah you are done and you have a tutu in less than an hour!!!