Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Brithday Brynlee


Nov 25 was brynlee's birthday. I last minute planned a party for her in hopes I would be over my cold. I ended up getting a sinus infection and was way worse...so poor brynlee the party was cancelled. She still had a fun day with my family stopping by and Jeremy taking her to pic whatever she wanted.
Also at school they had the kids make a paper of what they want to be when they grow up. All the girls said princess or teacher. Brynlee said a hair girl..don't you just love her work!! I know you will all be lining up

7 comments:

Coombs Family said...

That is some good hair work!

feetee said...

Oh gosh, did that take forever to get out of your hair? Brynlee is so funny! I think it's so awesome that she wanted an art party! Her and Katelynn will have to come stay wtih me and Stan- Katelynn can take care of all the animals and Brynlee can paint with me!

Fiagle Family said...

I think it was worse having it put in then me taking them out!! The girls would love that!

Kale and Rowdy said...

Nice work Brynlee! We also had birthday woes and had to cancel a party. Poor girls with November bdays. And our Christmas Program for Ko was packed and hot too and I couldn't even see him because a lady in front of me stood up the entire time. Gotta love the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Brynlee is so adorable!! haha their "meetings" still cracks me up.

Clarissa Wilstead said...

She is looking more and more like you

Kevin and Heather said...

Happy birthday! I love that girl.