Thanksgiving was crazy busy with my family rotating who was here when. We were never all together..sorry you had to work lyssa and stan :( My anut and uncle came to visit and we had fun playing rock band and bowling. I think ella had the most fun trying to pick up the balls!! That and fighting who would hold my brothers new baby!
How cute~! I love the picture of Dad holding Ella holding Kylee! And the one of Katelynn practicing her bowling! That's so funny that Ella kept trying to hold the balls, she ways less then all of them! Man, I wish we could have been there for that, just glad we got to come at all tho! :) We better be there for NEw Years! Stan's family will be in Palm Springs too at the same time~!
2 comments:
Yeah I do beleive Charly has more hair then Ella.
How cute~! I love the picture of Dad holding Ella holding Kylee! And the one of Katelynn practicing her bowling! That's so funny that Ella kept trying to hold the balls, she ways less then all of them! Man, I wish we could have been there for that, just glad we got to come at all tho! :) We better be there for NEw Years! Stan's family will be in Palm Springs too at the same time~!
Post a Comment