Wednesday, November 12, 2008






Finally I got some of the other pictures from Halloween to work! They are from Trunk or Treat. And Silly Brynlee who really gives themselves bunny ears! She is such a ham.

8 comments:

feetee said...

haha! That's pretty bad- she gives herself the bunny ears! So cute tho!

Sarah and Jesse said...

I dont see the problem, I give myself bunny ears all the time.

Coombs Family said...

why is she a ham! what language is that.

Barb Yentes said...

your girls are so cute. that was a fun night!

triplej said...

Looks like you had a fun, cute Halloween!

Kale and Rowdy said...

Your girls are adorable. My Jane had to be a princess too. I love watching little girls "float" around in their princess garb.

Barb Yentes said...

post something already!

Dink said...

Yes I will be around for Christmas!!! So give me a jingle my cell is 801.368.4920!!! Yeah I can't wait to see you!!! Yes I do wear heels so I am tall becuase I hate being short and it makes my pants look better!!