It's a miracle. I am posting Halloween before Thanksgiving! Although I have tried 3 times to get the pics on...blogger hates me! So maybe more later (maybe thanksgiving) but here is at least one that worked!!! AH>> We took the kids Trunk or Treating with our ward and some of my friends from work came too. It was fun but way too much candy that Jeremy and I end up eating!! AHH All the girls wanted to be princesses....again. Maybe one day we'll venture out to something new.
10 comments:
I'm just glad I get to dress someone in dress outfits next year.
I can loan you some Star Wars costumes! LOL! Or we can trade kids next year and you can dress the boys and I'll dress the girls.
Too cute!!
how cute! I love the tootsie roll in Ella's mouth! haha! I'm so glad i get to be included in your meetings, that was so fun! haha! Ask B what she wants Franklin to be for Christmas, maybe an elf. jkjk haha!
Your girls are adorable. Gabby already wanted to be a princess this year too. She was Cinderella also. Girls will be girls, right? And I agree we are definitely hooking up this Christmas. We will be in Utah for 3 weeks.
Amanda, it's so exciting to be in contact with you again! I love blogging for this reason. Your girls are adorable and you look great! I also loved seeing pictures of the Owen family, congrats to Lyssa!
How fun to have three princesses in your house!!
hahaha! Poopy flavored lollypop indeed!
So cute! Love the costumes!
Tara
Definitely need to get together over Christmas if you guys come down from the cabin. We should be in Logan for most of the holiday!
Post a Comment