I took the girls to the pumpkin patch. It's pretty lame this year I think it's been too warm and so there were no pumpkins really growing there they just put them out in a field. The kids still had run playing in the "corn" (sand) box and the corn maze. Ella's highlight was walking up the hills where the pumpkins were planted. I think she was more interested in the hills then the pumpkins.....and trying to eat the corn they found in the maze. YUM
Oh my gosh your girls are soo big!!! I love to see how much they grow each year. It is amazing that it seems like just a few years back that you got married!!! Oh man how time flies!! Yes by the time we get a horse hopefully we will be closer to one another that your girls can just come over and ride!!! How fun would that be!!
How cute! See, the picture does look kinda fall-y. Katelynn's hair is getting so long! And it always surprises me how much Ella can talk. I love Brynlee's butterfly dress and I hope I can make it for her birthday! Looks like fun!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh your girls are soo big!!! I love to see how much they grow each year. It is amazing that it seems like just a few years back that you got married!!! Oh man how time flies!! Yes by the time we get a horse hopefully we will be closer to one another that your girls can just come over and ride!!! How fun would that be!!
How cute! See, the picture does look kinda fall-y. Katelynn's hair is getting so long! And it always surprises me how much Ella can talk. I love Brynlee's butterfly dress and I hope I can make it for her birthday! Looks like fun!
Your girls are so grown up. They are adorable. Are you going to be in Utah at Christmas? Hopefully we can get together. It has been way too long.
corn is so good when it's fresh off the cob, or ground in your case. You will need to stay at my pad when you get here. Yo
when did you go??? i wanted to go to that too. the pics are cute!
I can't believe how big your kids are. It has been forever since we have seen you. Yeah...are you coming to Utah for any of the holidays.
Cute pictures! At least you did something fun. I am just plain boring and we didn't visit a single pumpkin patch or corn maze this year.
Post a Comment