Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag...from...I dont even know how long?!! sorry



Ok I havent messed with blogging in forever so I end up playing catch up and I have no idea how to better format my pics oops!
My cousins tagged me forever ago and with work and cleaning it hasnt been posted so here goes..
You are supposed to take a pic of how things are right now. Luckily I end up cleaning before I read blogs so my house is fairly decent ..but cameras can hide a lot :)
My favorite shoes. My Fridge. What my kids are doing right now (kate and bryn at school) I am babysitting My friend Melanies little girl....she is the one with the hair! They are playing babies. My favorite room is the front rooms....the require less cleaning. My closet it's big but needs shelves. My bathroom or the clean part at least. My laundry room (greatful to have one but wish I could actually fit something in it) My kitchen sink.
I tag anyone brave enough to post their house....you have to take the pics right now NO CLEANING UP FIRST...just work those camera angels...hahaha





4 comments:

feetee said...

wow well isn't your house spotless! Wanna come clean my apartment next?? haha

Fiagle Family said...

its not...notice you cant see around the sink. There are clothes in the washing machine and you cant see my sink in the bathroom...and look close behind ella...its just the beauty of camera angels!

Melanie said...

i love that picture of cara and ella. cara tells people that ella is her best friend. ;)

Clarissa Wilstead said...

ummm, with Damon gone to run a marathon...yeah, there's NO WAY I'm taking pictures of ANYTHING