Yes we have been a little MIA lately. We had a few reunions a wedding, traveled way too many hours in the car, and was home only a day or two in between to repack for the next trip! I thought I would be ready to be home but now that we are it's hard to get back into the swing of things...and vacation eating is always better! So backwards and a little out of order here is what we've been up to! Picture of the fun ways to eat candy necklaces...anything to keep kids entertained on long car rides!!
18 comments:
Such sweet and happy faces!
Wow you are quite the travelers. Looks like fun. I can't believe Lyssa is married. How old is she? I swear she is still 14.Your girls are so adorable and getting so big. Glad you are doing well. Come visit us next.:) Lots of fun and a tropical island too. Who could ask for more?
Holy slew of blog posts, batman!!!! Looks like this summer has been uber-busy for you! Looks like fun stuff though!
what a fun summer! glad you got home and shared some pics. You are getting as bad as I am trying to keep this updated.
Talk about busy!! Now you need a vacation alone to get over your family vacation. Don't worry about not stopping by. But you better next time.
Your girls are so cute!
I'm glad to see that your back blogging. Tarrin and Wyatt will be so happy to see the new pictures.
I feel lazy after seeing all that! We missed seeing everyone at the reunion too. I'm crossing my fingers for next year. I'm glad to see you blogging again and I love all the cute pics of your family.
Hey Amanda! You update like I do--in massive quantities. It looks like your family has had tons of fun! My kids think it's super cool that your kids are all about the same ages, so they love to look at your blog!
Its about time you added some pictures! You'd better keep it updated while I'm gone so I know what's going on with everyone. I love all the pictures though! Tons of fun!
Wow - it looks like we missed all of the fun! I thought my summer was busy, but you top it! Cute girls! You still look so young, no fair!
Tara
Looks like Ella is about to steal christmas in that one!
Hey Amanda, haven't seen you in awhile! (We changed gyms) Your girls are adorable!
We should get together sometime and let the kids play and we can catch up!
Hey Amanda,
I just wanted to let you know that I locked my blog so send me your email address at farmerjones30@hotmail.com and I will add you to my permission list.
didnt want to feel left out so we had to ad a post. so there
Hey - I locked my blog too, so send me your e-mail at tbutler35@hotmail.com and I'll add you on my permission list!
Tara
Summer sure is a busy time. I never realized it before. It looks like you are having a really good time though.
Kasey gave me your e-mail, so I sent an invite - it might go to your junk so check there. I killed a 7 X 7 elk - you might want to see my post! (by the way by the time you look you might have to go down a few posts)
Tara Butler
Post a Comment