Katelynn has wanted a dog forever! But mom and dad don't want to have the responsibility of a dog so the black spotted gecko is our new pet. Katelynn worked really hard to earn him and she named him Caso (sorry for the spelling error... not a Spanish speaker and Jeremy is not here!) He eats crickets...which are not as bad as I had thought until I figured out you not only have to feed the crickets to the gecko you have to feed the crickets. I can hardly wait till Ella finds the crickets and they escape all over the house. As for now...we are just spilling gallons of laundry soap! Fun times!
8 comments:
my how your gecko has grown since the last time I saw it. JK
You are a much nicer mom than I am. Maybe as time goes on I will become more lenient. But as for now, no animals for me.
Katelynn looks super happy. That is probably all worth it. :)
What a lucky girl!!! My kids get to enjoy the squirrels that live out back. They are the perfect pet, I don't have to feed them or love them! My kids love watching them.
Ahh a little gecko!! How soft and lovelable?? hee hee hee I am glad to see you are slowly giving in one day they will have a pony, watch out!!
LOVE YOUR DOG! VERY CUTE!
Much tougher than Brian is. Carissa gives him the eyes and next thing I know our house is crawling with pets.
How cute! I didn't realize how big your Gecko (queso haha) is! Maybe next time we'll bring Frijoli and beans and cheese will be friends! haha! Next time I bring Franklin, I'll have to show the girls his tricks! Also, you know when Stanley and I eventually just move to the zoo and forget about our apartment, the girls can visit any time! haha
that is too funny! are you sure katelyn isn't really a boy?! that is so something my boys would and have asked for.
Post a Comment