We also went to Disneyland with Jeremy's family. We figured the weather was supposed to be cooling down....the 95 didnt really cool down enough!! We still had fun and the Halloween Disney was fun to experience. It was Ella's first time and she did really good on the rides she didnt even cry on the haunted house. Also this trip katelynnBrynlee were tall enough to go on more rides.
7 comments:
WOW - now that's what I call some serious updating! I'm jealous of your trips! Sounds like tons of fun and I'd kill for hot weather! I sent you an invite to my blog, maybe check your junk mail!
Tara
Looks like you have been having a lot of fun lately. I wish you were in Utah right now so we could see you. Maybe at Christmas. Your kids are getting big and they are so cute!
Oh, how fun! It makes me want to do something fun with my kids! When are you coming to Utah again? We need to get together when you do. I'm glad you updated. I thought you were lost! :) Your kids are so darling.
How fun! How did Ella not cry during the Haunted Mansion? Our family cries at everything! jkjk
Wow I was suprised to see a new post :) and to think you are the one that got me started on this whole blogging thing. We had a lot of fun. Thanks for everything.
Oh my gosh woman do you know how to stay at home?? Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun vacations lately, that is my kind of vacationing, TONS!! Yes I miss our pie eating days as well they were good days back when we could eat a whole pie without thinking of the consequences!! Definately call me when you are in town over the holidays I would love to see you!!! My cell is 801.368.4920 use it!!!
It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!!! I wish we lived closer. I'm glad your blogging again, we missed you!!!
Post a Comment