


Lyssa and Stanley were married in the San Diego temple..my
photographer cut it out of the back ground. In case you
couldn't tell it was a tropical theme. And Lyssa's favorite part..lots of funky shoes. Congrats guys. We love you!
Pic of my
family. All the bridesmaids with Lyssa. Us. Flower girls (my girls and Stanley niece on left)

5 comments:
all of your pics are so cute! you look amazing, no matter what you think!!!
The photos turned out so good! I'm so excited, these are the first wedding photos I've seen! I love the pic of B squishing Ella's face!
Wish we could've been there too! I really like your family pics.
GOSH!!!!!What the heck-You have all the wedding photos in your camera-I need some for my blogg.I have been trying to post a blogg for weeks and it wont go on.Whats with that.Loved all the updates.
Tag you're it. Look at my blog to see what to do.
Cassy
Post a Comment