The girls with grandma and Papa owen. Ella's only 4 generation Photo..thanks for coming Grandpa Haddock!! While we were waiting at PF Chang. My new bro-in law Stanley with all the girls. Too bad you are related to all of them now! haha Ready for our luau. The buckets turned out really cute..thanks guys. Walking on the beach after the reception. Katelynn dancing. Ella doing what else...eating sand!!! YUM
Stanley and I love the pic where Ella is trying to grab Rachel's coconuts! haha The photo of you with the girls on the beach looks so good! That was so hilarious when Ella was eating the sand, fiber, right? haha
3 comments:
Love the pic of you and the girls on the beach!!
Stanley and I love the pic where Ella is trying to grab Rachel's coconuts! haha The photo of you with the girls on the beach looks so good! That was so hilarious when Ella was eating the sand, fiber, right? haha
I completely agree with Lyssa on the picture of Ella grabbing Rachel's coconut! I couldn't stop laughing. Too funny! (p.s. I found you via Becky)
Post a Comment