Sunday, May 4, 2008

Katelynn age 5



Some things about Katleynn...and yes she really does say the pledge of allegiance every time we see a flag...first few times cute...100th...ready to hide all flags on peoples lawns

5 comments:

bv said...

Wow! You are a posting animal! I'm stoked that you're back online and I love these little videos!!

Black? You're going to have to explain that one...

We had the same pledge problem and luckily it slowly faded away. I hope you get that lucky too as I feel your pain!

Great post!!!
xxox

Andrew said...

haha looks are deceiving. she is an evil little monkey, and i get to babysit her all week. and i can vouch for the pledge of allegience thingy too lol

Kessee said...

Love the videos of the girls. They are so cute. What about how Katelynn's favorite color is black. Priceless.

Mom's Managery said...

I'm going to have a talk with Katelynn-you know black is not even a color!!!Andrew had that for his favorite color for years-I'm not even sure he has changed it.Loved the videos!
so-o-o-o you are marking up the compation huh.
I have never heard anyone say the pledge that fast before!lol mutti

feetee said...

On the Office Dwight says black is the best color because it is the most dominant, where did Katelynn get that? EMO kid! jkjkjkjkjkjk And I love how Brynlee is trying to give her the answers off to the side! Love you!