Sunday, May 4, 2008

Brynlee age 4


I finally got brynlee to talk on camera! She is so shy and then turns around and is the out going one.

3 comments:

bv said...

Oh my gosh! I totally love this little interview! My kids aren't home now but they will be so excited! I need to know what you used to record/upload it!!

She's too cute and I'm way impressed that she loves salad!!!

feetee said...

What kid's favorite food is salad! You got lucky there. And she made a big step from wanting to be a hairdresser to wanting to be a doctor! At first I thought when she said she liked "pet shops" she was saying she likes "push ups" and I was like, dang Amanda, you really bring your work home, don't you! Ahahahahaha

Lindeyjepson said...

This is the best idea and they are sooo cute! I love that all your girls look different and that they arent little repeats like some peoples kids. I miss everyone!