alright I'll do a post...maybe more then one a month
Heather tagged
2 names called. ...manda...and the favorite. A MAn Duh
2 things you are wearing..tshirt jeans
2 things have in your relationship... silliness and dependability
2 favorite things...my kids (when they are happy) My husband when he tries to be funny
2 things did last night. . saw Made of Honor (total remake of my best friends wedding but still cute) ate ice cream after a month of no sweets...did not like my stomach
2 people talked to last...Jeremy and Katelynn (its sat am no one calls this early)
2 things do tomorrow..pack and go to MEXICo...yeah Im a procrastinator packer....work better under pressure!
2 longest car ride...Idaho and Utah...but its twice a year!!
2 favorite holidays...Christmas to see everyone and the kids excitement. and uhhh....spring break..hahah some holiday when we can have an excuse to go play in the sun.
2favorite drinks....diet dr pepper and diet cherry limeaid from sonic..fountain drinks over the cans
2favorite foods...chillies egg rolls and lettuce wraps
2 places Id rather be....On vacation already or at the beach with the kids
ok I'll tag...anyone that reads this and hasnt done it yet...so that would be everyone but Heather..come on you wanted something to write about..now you cant have an excuse!
2 comments:
I want to go to mexico so bad, next time take me I won't make a sound you can stick me in your pocket.
Jeremy, noticed how it says "TRIES" to be funny! hahaha love you!
Post a Comment