Thanks papa for the golf clubs..and brahma the pink towel has already been used! Katelynn has got a little hip wiggle down before she hits and Brynlee...is still working on foot placement but she loves to clean the clubs after katelynn uses them! Ella being the stubborn one she is wont let you forget that she needs a turn too...just watch out when she has the club. Now we just have to get some astro turf for our back since its full of dirt and weeds! Katelynn said "so cool you can carry it like a back pack!!"
7 comments:
I think it's great that the little girls like to golf. Next time Jeremy and Mark go golfing they should take Katelyn and Molly. Molly loves to golf too. I think it's funny how Tyler dreads going and Molly is always bummed when Mark doesn't take her.
Meg
Watch out michelle Wee!! Katelynn is got it going!Brynlee better go with me ,I don't clean my clubs good enough.Ella just needs to get her growl going with the swing.ditch the binky!
That looks like a ton of fun! Now it's Amanda's turn to learn. It's a good thing you're starting them young, maybe they can put you two through retirement haha
how cute! Looks like way fun! It's funny how Ella is going to make sure she gets a turn! haha
How fun is that?! I love the pics and the cute commentary!
Tell me that backpack pic isnt 100% Katelynn. Thats hilarious. Maybe dad will get them some mini skiis and drag them behind the boat next :) Just be sure im invited and we will come down.
They look so cute. When are you coming up I miss ya?
Post a Comment