Jeremy is learning to blog so he posted our trip to Mexico..way to go babe! He forgot a few of my favorite...my attempt at a slide show failed too many times...hench why I haven't posted for so long. So sorry there are tons of pics. It was such a cool place out in the jungle away from everything. So much better then the last place we went. We loved it! There were tons of iguanas in the bushes. We told the girls about them and poor Katelynn already had hers named thinking we would bring one home. I took a pic of the food for you Heather! This was just an appetizer they brought out to the beach so you can imagine how good the rest was. The resort had 8 restaurants you could pick from plus room service all you want. The other pics were just the walk way to some of the restaurants and part of the hotel.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Mexico
Jeremy is learning to blog so he posted our trip to Mexico..way to go babe! He forgot a few of my favorite...my attempt at a slide show failed too many times...hench why I haven't posted for so long. So sorry there are tons of pics. It was such a cool place out in the jungle away from everything. So much better then the last place we went. We loved it! There were tons of iguanas in the bushes. We told the girls about them and poor Katelynn already had hers named thinking we would bring one home. I took a pic of the food for you Heather! This was just an appetizer they brought out to the beach so you can imagine how good the rest was. The resort had 8 restaurants you could pick from plus room service all you want. The other pics were just the walk way to some of the restaurants and part of the hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Too bad you can't bring home one of those Iguanas- it would take care of george cloney!
oh how nice it is to go on vacation!!! It looked beautiful, glad to hear that you got a little time to get away and relax!!
I'm so jealous. Where did you end up going? It looks so beautiful.
Definetly next year!
Looks like you had a blast! Do you get nervous when you leave your kids for so long. Kessee and I are going on vacation out of the country for 8 days and I am a nervous wreck. How do I shake it?
I will say it helps to go to an adults only..last year when I saw a family at the beach I would start crying and then their kid would break something and I was over it but this place was no kids or teens~!!
Looks Beautiful! Next year!! Maybe I'll be done nursing?!!
What did Katelynn choose as an iguana name? You know, I could easily get you guys an iguana from the reptile store that illegally imports them, way cheap! haha
Post a Comment