those are silly girls but they sure make me laugh!!!Yoda came from dads side of the family -I don't recall anyone talking like that--or maybe from the Fiagles.More movies to come.
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how many family links are on your page. It's like a whole new world. I haven't seen most people in years...so very interesting!
Your girls are very cute. I didn't know you had 3. It's fun to catch up. This blogging thing is so much fun we have to stay in touch. I'm so jealous you went to Mexico. Cassy
4 comments:
those are silly girls but they sure make me laugh!!!Yoda came from dads side of the family -I don't recall anyone talking like that--or maybe from the Fiagles.More movies to come.
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how many family links are on your page. It's like a whole new world. I haven't seen most people in years...so very interesting!
Your girls are very cute. I didn't know you had 3. It's fun to catch up. This blogging thing is so much fun we have to stay in touch. I'm so jealous you went to Mexico.
Cassy
post something new, you slacker ;)
Post a Comment