This is so stinkin' cute! I love all of the 'HI!'s and the affinity to the phone! She's adorable and it's fun to hear your voice too!bv
Way too cute! I can't wait to show the boys tomorrow. They will be so excited to see the girls. It makes me miss them so much.
that is such a great idea!! i showed my kids and now they are bugging me to do it. ;)
The video thing is so cute, now my girls think they need to do it too. Scotts in Florida for 2 weeks so we might have to do it for him.
Ella is so big now, I can't stand that your so far away, move back.
holy crap I need to come home, Ella makes words now! I still think it's hilarious that she loves dogs so much and you guys don't even have one!
Wheres the mexico pics???!!! And you cannot give the bobblesaur to mom!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is so stinkin' cute! I love all of the 'HI!'s and the affinity to the phone! She's adorable and it's fun to hear your voice too!
bv
Way too cute! I can't wait to show the boys tomorrow. They will be so excited to see the girls. It makes me miss them so much.
that is such a great idea!! i showed my kids and now they are bugging me to do it. ;)
The video thing is so cute, now my girls think they need to do it too. Scotts in Florida for 2 weeks so we might have to do it for him.
Ella is so big now, I can't stand that your so far away, move back.
holy crap I need to come home, Ella makes words now! I still think it's hilarious that she loves dogs so much and you guys don't even have one!
Wheres the mexico pics???!!! And you cannot give the bobblesaur to mom!
Post a Comment