jeremy posted our trip to mexico and had to put this on. This guy kept walking by so I was joking and smiled when he walked by so he could be in the pic
ok I did not post this so you could see me in my "tanning" swim suit and jeremy got mad at me for trying to take it off!! You were supposed to be checking out the hotness of the guy that kept walking by!
10 comments:
What the ?? Did'nt that guy even know that there was a camera around?IN HIS OWN WORLD
jeremy posted our trip to mexico and had to put this on. This guy kept walking by so I was joking and smiled when he walked by so he could be in the pic
I don't Jeremy look out..... He's pretty Hot!
Meg
Yeah, Jeremy wishes he looked that good! And there's no way he could make those spandex shorts work either haha
amanda, i dont ever want to hear you say you are fat again. EVER!! you look frieken awesome. so not fair!!
Im dead sexy!
Jeremy's put on some weight!
Amanda you look awesome!
ok I did not post this so you could see me in my "tanning" swim suit and jeremy got mad at me for trying to take it off!! You were supposed to be checking out the hotness of the guy that kept walking by!
That guy is one hot momma! I thought there for a second Matt had slipped away and gone with you.
Post a Comment