I finally finished my oil paintings. They are the first ones I've ever done...Thanks mom for you help..and lyssa for the pointers on my rocks! I've decided abstract is the way to go..detail is not for me!
AMANDA! Those are absolutely beautiful! The use of color is awesome and then when I read that YOU PAINTED them I was even more envious! That is seriously awesome AND I'm excited that you posted again ;)
You are always so good at little projects. I need to live closer to you so I can get all my stuff done too. I love them, especially the flower one! Good job!
Wow! Those are great! I'm so jealous. I don't have a lot of skill in the art department. My sister hogged it all! (brat!)
I haven't talked to you guys forever, and I never got to know you real well, but I'll never forget when you let us stay in your apartment about 100 years ago! You were very gracious. That's what I remember! It's been fun to peek at you and Jeremy's life via this blog! I've just been lurking for a while so I thought I'd comment! ;) Have a great day!
you suck haha. Dont quit your day job. (babysitting that is) and I would be more than happy to help your children with more spelling tests. And next time you tell me youre going to call me to hang out, do it. You are such a mean sister :(
WOW! Those really turned out great! I'm so proud of you! Gary will be so excited to hear there's another one of us! haha What are you going to do next? you should mail me your kids, then you'll have time to paint for a week or two. haha
12 comments:
Good job!! they look great.
impressive! that is a great accomplishment. didn't know you were an artist.
Way to go. That is diffently not a talent I have. I want one of those flower ones for the girls room, how much do you charge? I'm serious.
I told you I want you to paint one for me already! They're really good! Hummm.....next enrichement night teacher? :)
ok lets first tell you all...my mom is the one you need to buy the art from..it seriously was forever for me to finish inbetween kids and cleaning.
AMANDA! Those are absolutely beautiful! The use of color is awesome and then when I read that YOU PAINTED them I was even more envious! That is seriously awesome AND I'm excited that you posted again ;)
xoxx
bv
You are always so good at little projects. I need to live closer to you so I can get all my stuff done too. I love them, especially the flower one! Good job!
Wow! Those are great! I'm so jealous. I don't have a lot of skill in the art department. My sister hogged it all! (brat!)
I haven't talked to you guys forever, and I never got to know you real well, but I'll never forget when you let us stay in your apartment about 100 years ago! You were very gracious. That's what I remember! It's been fun to peek at you and Jeremy's life via this blog! I've just been lurking for a while so I thought I'd comment! ;) Have a great day!
you suck haha. Dont quit your day job. (babysitting that is) and I would be more than happy to help your children with more spelling tests. And next time you tell me youre going to call me to hang out, do it. You are such a mean sister :(
I've always wanted to know how to paint and draw. I used to take art classes all through school but could never get it. They look awesome.
All I can say is WOW!!! I am impressed!!! That is great work!!
WOW! Those really turned out great! I'm so proud of you! Gary will be so excited to hear there's another one of us! haha What are you going to do next? you should mail me your kids, then you'll have time to paint for a week or two. haha
Post a Comment