Thursday, April 10, 2008

Silliness of a 1 year old










Ella is definitely a busy kid. She loves shoes and necklaces...until she cant get them on. She also loves babies. Her car has turned into a stroller and notice the extra blankets..you can never have too many blankets for your babies. Even when we aren't even wearing sleeves!

7 comments:

feetee said...

How cute! It looks like Ella is finally getting some hair, or is it just an optical illusion? I hung the iguana painting in our apartment hallway. We made the hallway into my little gallery- we're going to start charging admission! hahaha!

Kessee said...

Gabby and Ella would be best friends or enemies! They are so much alike!! She looks so cute. Love the dress too.

Kevin and Heather said...

I miss her!! She is so much fun!

Robinson6 said...

hey I finally got one of my teens to put together our family blog so add me on your list maevatorobinson.blogspot.com

bv said...

I am so excited that you are blogging again! Ella is darling! i love the dress, the smiles, the baby and the desire to use a gazillion blankies!

Blankies and band aids make the world a better place!!!

Desiree said...

She so cute!! Don't you just love this age.

Melanie said...

hey you! this is a link to my blog. thanks for going out tonight, i had a blast!! ;)