Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beach


We went to the beach for the weekend. It was nice to get away. The girls had a blast making sand castles and flying butterfly kites. (in case you cant tell what that tiny dot is!) Ella also loved trying to put her flip flops on and off.

6 comments:

Mom's Managery said...

what cute kids you have!!!what's up with all my kids at the beach and not me!!It's a good thing I can come over to visit and see all the fun first hand.ella is a crack up!

Kessee said...

I am so jealous. It is still in the 40's here. So I think you cloned yourself with Brynlee. You two look identical!

Kevin and Heather said...

I want to go to the beach! You guys have too much fun living in sunny California.

Coombs Family said...

Ella looks so grown up. What a doll.

bv said...

Dang, we had snow :(

Dink said...

Look at you getting out and about with all your little kiddies!!! So very impressive!!! Your kids are soo cute and it is crazy how much they look like you!!!